Forger all you worries and relax for the 11 days and 10 nights we’ve got planed two group departures for you, starting from the 22nd of June & 5th of July you’ll be departing from Islamabad and winding through Pakistan to the enchanting planes of Gilgit, the mystical forests of Hunza and Shimshal Valleys and the paradise on Earth that is Khunjerab Pass.
So join us in an adventure through Pakistan and find yourself anew.
Hunza is a mountainous valley in the Gilgit-Baltistan region of Pakistan. Hunza is situated in the extreme northern part of Pakistan, bordering with the Wakhan Corridor of Afghanistan and the Xinjiang region of China.
Hunza was formerly a princely state bordering Xinjiang (autonomous region of China) to the northeast and Pamir to the northwest, which survived until 1974, when it was finally dissolved by Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
The state bordered the Gilgit Agency to the south and the former princely state of Nagar to the east. The state capital was the town of Baltit (also known as Karimabad); another old settlement is Ganish Village which means ancient god "Ganesh village. Hunza was an independent principality for more than 900 years, until the British gained control of it and the neighboring valley of Nagar between 1889 and 1892 through a military conquest. The then Mir/Tham (ruler) Rehab Ansari of Hunza fled to Kashghar in China and sought what would now be called political asylum. In 2010, a landslide blocked the river and created Attabad Lake (also called Gojal Lake), which threatened 15,000 people in the valley below and has effectively blocked 27 km of the Karakoram Highway. The new lake extends 30 kilometers (19 mi) and rose to a depth of 400 feet (120 m) when it was formed as the Hunza River backed up. The landslide completely covered sections of the Karakoram Highway.
1. Booking: booking should be done a month prior to tour dates.
2. Group size: minimum of 15 persons
3. Destinations: Naran, Babusar valley, Chillas,Karimabad, Passu, Sost, Khunjerab Pass.
4. Transfers: All Routes to the mentioned destinations.
5. Hotel Accommodation: 3 Person sharing Neat and Clean rooms. Good hotel staff.
6. Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
7. Departure: From Islamabad
8. Tour type: Cultural group tour.
- Luxury Coaster (2014 – 2017 Model) Ac and Comfortable
- Hotel Accommodation (3 Person Sharing)
- Different Menu’s
- Basic first aid kit
- Toll Taxes
- Service of Driver
- Service of Guide ( English Spoken )
- Food And Stay expenses of driver and guide
- Letter of Invitation
- Porters (for carrying personal equipment of participant)
- Tea, Mineral water and Cold drinks expense
- Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
- Any item not mentioned above.
- Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies.
- Personal insurances of clients.
- Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature.
Day 01: Pick up and drop to Hotel, Overnight at Islamabad.
Day 02: Travel to Naran, Overnight stay at Naran.
Day 03: Travel to Hunza, Overnight at Karimabad.
Day 04: Free day at Karimabad, Overnight at Karimabad.
Day 05: Travel to Passu, Overnight at Passu.
Day 06: Travel to Khunjerab, overnight at Passu.
Day 07: Travel to Shimshal, Overnight at Shimshal.
Day 08: Travel to Karimabad, Overnight at Karimabad.
Day 09: Travel to Naran, Overnight at Naran.
Day 10: Travel to Islamabad, Overnight at Islamabad.
Day 11: Drop to Airport, End of services.
2. Nanga Parbat view point, World High Mountain Range junction point.
3. Karimabad Market, Altit Fort, Baltit Fort, Eagle’s Nest Point.
4. Passu Cones, Attabad Lake, Hussaini Suspension Bridge.
5. Rakaposhi view point, Sost, Khunjerab Pass.
6. Shimshal Valley.
for more inquiries Whatsapp Us!